Monday, November 12, 2012

Step Three: Turning It Over

We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the Goddess as we understood Her



What does the "care of" mean to me? It's like having someone hanging on to your mail for you.  It is our responsibility to retrieve it from the care of the Goddess, but some messages from Her we may not be entirely ready to hear.  It's a whisper: "Relax.  Act in accord and everything will work out.  I got this."

What does it mean for me to turn my will and my life over to the care of the Goddess of my understanding?  My Godself knows every possibility across dimensions beyond my physical understanding.  I need to grimace and let external forces not bother me so much.  If there is nothing I can do about it, then it's up to the Godself to show me which outcome will be the most successful in making me a productive member of society.

How might my life be changed if I make the decision to turn it over to my Higher Power's care? Asking the Godself to make decisions for me is useless.  She is a guide, a mediator and will give advice with insight I just don't have.  If I don't act in accord of my Will, I won't get anything I need or want.

How do I allow my Higher Power to work in my life? I have to stop and think instead of going off the deep end.  Speak ye little and listen ye much.  I have to pause, take a deep breath and ask my Goddess what She thinks is the best route.  I do this best with divination tools, but all I really have to do is listen to the language of my Heart.

Have there been times when I have been unable to let go and trust the Goddess to care for the outcome of a particular situation?  Describe. When I don't listen to my intuition, I get into trouble.  I have to stop letting my boredom and my loneliness make decisions for me.  Neither of them are conducive of a healthy, happy life.  Alisha.  Airian.  Tristan.  Jamie.  One big hot mess *sighs*

Have there been times when I have been able to let go and trust the Goddess for the outcome?  Describe.  When I see a divination of mine turning south, I remind myself that the future is fluid and that I can change it.  Or rather allow my Godself to help.  She sees a lot more than I do, thus has a better perspective.

How do I take action to turn it over?  Are there any words I say regularly?  What are they? Behold for I was with you from the beginning.  If what you seek is not within you, you will never find it without.

I don't think that She is hardcore against drugs or alcohol, but because if my inability to practice moderation, it is best for me that that I walk away from substance all together.  I can always go back to it (if I would like my misery refunded), but just for today, I'm gonna take a break from it all.

It didn't turn out the way you wanted it to, did it?
~Ghosty

No comments:

Post a Comment