Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Step Three: Moving On

We made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the Goddess as we understood Her.


Do I have any reservations about my decision to turn my will and my life over to the Goddess' care?  At first I did.  I wasn't ready to let anything go, my addiction least of all.  I like to know what the hell is going on from all angles before I act on something, but I often stall in order to not make a decision at all.  By turning over, I can take cues on when to act and when to keep silent.

Do I feel that I am ready to turn it over? After a long hard think about it involving drawing out soul maps and reality interpretations, I think I have found a comfortable niche in my mind where I can leave things in my Goddess' hands.

How does my surrender in the First Step help me in the Third Step? It's a very similar sensation, as surrendering what you are powerless over isn't very far off from surrendering those things that I'm powerless over to the Goddess.

What action do I plan to take to follow through on my decision?  How does working the remainder of the steps to fit into this? Conscious meditation, preferably daily.  I have to figure out a way to make that a habit...

It took some serious thinking on my part, but I have finally found a Higher Power that fits into my schema of the Universe.  I'm ready for the next few steps.

If I were twice the man I could be, I'd still be half of what you'd need
~GGGGG!

No comments:

Post a Comment