Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pills and Bills

Intermission


It would be easy.

Just a phone call away.

I could walk away from my son, and though I'd regret it for the rest of my life, it is convenient.  I can't let Tristan lie about me any more.  I'm putting my foot down.  And I'm doing this sober.  I'm submitting weekly drug tests to prove that I am clean and then he can place his lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly.

The urge to relapse however, is very strong.

One. Phone call. Away.

At least my money isn't going towards drugs anymore.  I don't know how I managed, I'm up to my ears in debt at this point.  I have legal this, lawyer that, notarize this, witness that.  I'm getting overwhelmed at a quick pace, but this is for Rowen.  He deserves the best, and though my cousin Alex is interested in at least trying to take him, everything is in the air.  I couldn't be in a worse position to fight in court.  I won't take their bullshit anymore.  I'm going to use this anger properly, to positive ends.

These lawyers are going to eat you alive, Tristan.  I have some of your blood still you know.  Expect a hexing, and soon.

Lighting up the sky electric blue!
~Ghost

1 comment:

  1. expect a hexing ? really god just when i thought this car crash of a fourth step could not get any worse. fuck this guy who posted this ego maniac gross

    ReplyDelete